Okay, I admit it... I have been slightly neglecting my blog, but not because I haven't been doing work! I've been working hard to prep for the new school year and for the Phonics, Vocabulary, and Comprehension PD that Katie (over at Kdot's Learning Spot ) and I have been working on! Well of course, this big TPT sale coming up tomorrow has inspired me to post a few of the things I've been working on! And of course, to repay all of you for continuing to follow me even though I'm posting less frequently... I think I'll give away ALL OF MY NEW ITEMS today! :) And of course, if you don't win, all of these products will be on super sale tomorrow and Monday! (Props to Krista from The Creative Chalkboard for the amazing sign!!) Now... let's see what you can win! I'm going to start with the project that took me the most time. I made videos that are about 5 minutes long each for each letter of the alphabet! And even though the video itself is only about...
I feel like it's been forever since I blogged... the beginning of the school year has been beyond crazy! Well, I'm back to share with you a quick and easy tutorial: how to open up a QR code! QR codes are all the rage today so I hope this help you feel more comfortable with starting to use them! Here is the poll! Now for the tutorial... You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture! Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive. To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer! Of course, this intro QR code tutorial of course means that I'll be adding another QR code tutorial to the poll: how to make pretty QR codes (if you're going to take the time to do it, you might as well make it look good!)
CSS Sprites most web developers should have heard this term, so what is it ?. CSS Sprite bunch of other images transformed into one Big Image. The origin of the term "sprites" comes from old school computer graphics and the video game industry. The idea was that the computer could fetch a graphic into memory, and then only display parts of that image at a time, which was faster than having to continually fetch new images. A dding Sprites to our websites helps with webpage performance, since the webpage has to make only one request to the server, which will fetch the Sprite (the Big image) which includes all the other images that you want to use in your webpage. since the server makes only one request your page will load a lot faster compared to conventional way of linking each images separately. H ere is a demo on how to use CSS Sprites. further more there a many Sprite generators online to create CSS Sprites all you have to do is upload a bunch of images to these Online too...
Comments
Post a Comment