How to Print Anything at a Smaller Size!

I absolutely love this little trick!  I'm not even joking when I say I use it at least three times a week!  Every time I make/buy a new center game, I use this trick to print the cover page smaller so that it will fit in a quart size ziploc bag.  And... I use it to make visuals slightly smaller so that they fit better on my walls!  It is definitely one of my favorite tricks!

So... time to show you how to print anything at a smaller size!


Before I go into the poll and the tutorial, do you see the ADORABLE product in my preview?  Well... it's fabulous and it's free from The Primary Gal!  She's relatively new to blogging and TPT so head over there and give her some love!


Now, for the poll!  This was clearly the winner but the other options were definitely contenders!


And of course, here's the tutorial!  Step 1 mentions that it's easiest to do this with a PDF, so if you're not sure how to make a PDF, be sure to check out my previous tutorial below!


The steps are slightly different on Mac and PC so I did two separate write ups!



You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

As for next week's poll, I'm going to add how to make a customized search so that it only searches specific websites... this is perfect for research projects!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)

Technology Tuesday Postponed!