How to Make a Bunting Banner in PowerPoint!

I just knew that this option would be popular on the poll!  And it was perfect timing since I was planning on making a bunting banner this week for my classroom! 


More than half of you voted for this in the polls!


Now, onto the tutorial!






I am printing that bunting banner first thing tomorrow morning!  I love how it looks!!!

You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next week's poll,  I'll add how to use/open QR codes.  I figured this would be a good prerequisite for how to make your own QR codes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)

Technology Tuesday Postponed!