How to Make Any Picture "Talk!"

Hey everyone!  I've been back from my Alaskan vacation for two days already... yet I'm still having a hard time coming out of "vacation" mode to write this post!  Thank goodness an easy option came up as the winner as the poll: how to make any picture talk!


Here is the poll... with this choice winning a whopping 56% of votes!


In order to do this tutorial, you'll need to visit the following website.  It'll probably take you more time to read the tutorial then to actually make one!




You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!
 
Before I let you know what next week's tutorial will be, I have to throw in some of my favorite pictures from Alaska!!!
 
This was a picture from while we were cruising.  It's really hard to see... but there are snow covered mountains in the back!

In Ketchikan, we went on a nature walk and saw 2 bear cubs in their natural habitat!  This one had caught some food!


This Zip Rider was 5,495 feet long and had a 1,320 foot vertical drop... taller than the Empire State Building.  And yes... I rode it!!!

In Juneau, we went on a float trip at the Mendenhall Glacier.  It was gorgeous!

This was my favorite!!!  In Skagway, we went "Dog Sledding."  The dogs actually pulled a 750 pound cart with SEVEN people on it!!!

The Hubbard Glacier was just STUNNING!


 And of course, here's a picture of my hubby and me on our anniversary!  We just loved Alaska!  Isn't is gorgeous there!?
 
Now, for next week's tutorial, I'll be adding how to print any document at a smaller size... something I use ALL of the time!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)