How to Create a Customized Google Search!

This is a super fun tip... I could have used it back when I did my student teaching in 2nd grade!  It would have been perfect to go along with my lesson plans for the students animal research projects!  Anyhow... this week I'll be writing about how to make google search only specific websites!


 


If you want to know how to add that code to your blog, you can check out my previous tutorial here:



You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next week's tutorial, I'll be adding how to make your own bunting banner!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)

Technology Tuesday Postponed!