How to Print on Envelopes

This option has been on the poll for a while and I am so excited to finally blog about it!


I am SOOOO excited to write about this tutorial because I love to store my sentence strips (cut into words) inside laminated envelopes!  Be sure to check out my two previous posts to see how I did that!

 


Here are the results from the poll!


 Now... onto the tutorial!

 








You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

As for next week's poll... I have about 50 options I'd like to add because they're all so great!  A while back (eek... almost a year ago!) someone had asked me "How can I get technology to work with me and not against me?!"  I really wondered how I could even write up a post about that, but I finally figured out how!  So... for next week's poll, I'm going to add "How to use technology to organize your life!"  I'm not even kidding about that one :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)