How to Organize Your Life With Technology!

First things first, let me say that I am writing this post specifically for my lovely friend Katie, who just started her own blog!  Katie - you're going to love this app! :)

Kdot's Learning Spot

Katie teachers 3rd grade in the same school as me and she is absolutely fabulous!  I've considered changing grades just to be able to teach with her! lol!  She teaches 3rd grade and I teach Kindergarten... yet we can swap ideas easily and adapt them to our own grades.  And... she's great with technology, so you know she has my heart! LOL!  Be sure to check out her blog and follow her! 

Now... for this week's technology tutorial, which I'm sure everyone is going to LOVE... how to organize your life with technology!




This option was incredibly popular on the poll!



Do you ever have that moment (of course, when you're in the shower or driving) where you say to yourself, "Oh I really have to remember to send that file to so-and-so." or "I need to remember to print that worksheet for tomorrow?"  That always used to happen to me... until I got this app!  (Okay, it still happens, but not if I use the app diligently!)


So... go download the app right now and start loading it up!  I promise you that it will help you feel more organized!  I swear to you, i even put things in the app like "Swap laundry." because I'm so guilty of totally forgetting that I have a load running!



You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next week's poll, I'm going to add a similar option to this week's poll: how to organize your files for the week to make life easier at school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)