IMPORTANT!!! How to Continue Following Your Favorite Blogs by Switching to Bloglovin’

So my post last week was horrible timing!  The morning that I wrote the post I read that Google Reader wouldn't be supported anymore.  Of course I didn't read the article until the following day, but I soon realized my post was quite possible a waste since the followers box probably won't be supported anymore... oops!  (I have heard mixed thoughts about this... some people are saying the followers box will be staying.  I guess we'll have to wait and see!  Read here for Google's official post, and here for some thoughts on the matter)

Basically, for anyone who hasn't read all of the posts circulating everyone else's blogs... you MUST make this switch before July 1, 2013 or you could risk losing all of the blogs you follow!


Well, with this in mind, I decided to extend the poll for another week and write up an emergency post: how to continue to follow you favorite blogs!  It's a little bit of a nuisance at first, but hopefully the change will be for the better!



You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

The poll for next week will remain the same, but expect some surprise tutorials this week regarding Bloglovin' to help make the switch a bit easier for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)