How to Add a Poll to Your Blog

It looks like the bloggers took over the poll again... another blogging option won!  This week, most people voted for how to add a poll to your blog!



I'm going to write about two different ways to do this:  one right in blogger (a little easier, but more unreliable) and my preferred method: Poll Daddy.  Now... onto the tutorial!






You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

Next week, I'll add another blogger tutorial: how to add a followers box to your blog.  This really confused me when I first made my blog... and blogger has since changed their options so this might answer some of your questions about how to add it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)