How to Add a Followers Box to Your Blog

A few months ago, Blogger changed the built-in followers box option to one that uses Google Plus - but a lot of people have asked me over time how to add the original followers box that you see on most blogs.  Well... it took quite a bit of research but here it is!


Here's the poll!


I looked though and attempted so many different tutorials online for this... and I found the best one at Southern Speakers. I hadn't seen this website before but I suggest you check it out because it has a lot of great items!


You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

As for next week's tutorial, I'm going to add another Blogger option... how to make a "grab my button" code for your sidebar (similar to the one below)!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)