Make Cute Center Cards Easily!

The other week I posted a tutorial on how to make your own center cards, and I realized that each time I make center games I always start from scratch!  I figure it would be much easier to make my own cards if I had a super cute template for them... so I took one of my cutesy frames and reformatted it 24 times to make it fit perfect in 24 different sized center card templates!  It was well worth the effort since I think I made a million new cards already! (Okay, okay... I only made a few sets... but it took way less time than usual!)


I have these cards up on TPT, and they're on sale today only for 20% off!  In the meantime, the first two people to comment will win them for free!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)