How to Crop a Photo in PowerPoint!

It's Tuesday again... and it's shockingly much earlier in the night than my typical Technology Tuesday post!  The winner for this week's poll is a nifty option that is sure to save you some time when you create your own items!


Here are the poll results:


Now, for the tutorial!




You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!


As for next week's poll, I'm going to add how to turn your hand drawn images into clipart.  I had a few people request this a while back and I promise I didn't forget about you!  I've been keeping an ongoing list of things to add to the poll eventually and I will eventually get to all of them!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)