How to Make Items That are Easy to Cut!

Cutting out lamination can be such a pain... but if you make your classroom games/signs yourself, you can actually make them incredibly easy to cut! the cards that I have in the preview only took me three slices to cut out!


Here are the poll results!



Now onto the tutorial!







You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

As far as cutting the lamination, I also recommend getting a nice paper cutter. I have one like the one below, which seems to cut nicely through cardstock/lamination.

As for next week's tutorial, I'm going to add something a bit more specific... how to make your own cut/paste items in powerpoint!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)