How to Make a Foldable in PowerPoint!

For the last few weeks, the poll has been temperamental, but I  hosted it through PollDaddy this week and all of the votes counted!  Sorry for the issues the previous weeks!


The poll looks a little different, but it's far more stable!!!


Now... for the tutorial!




You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For  next week's poll, I'm going to do something I haven't done before... I'm going to leave the three remaining options up without adding a new options.  Don't worry... I have plenty of ideas to add to the poll and plenty of requests I plan on adding to the poll in the near future, but I really want to blog about one of those options that's been on the poll for a long time!  I feel so bad every time someone contacts me that they've been voting forever on an option that hasn't been picked yet... so it's time to appeal to those long-time voters!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)