Getting to Know Each Other! Skittles Style!

I came across this linky party and I love it!  I could see myself doing something similar with my kiddos!  Latoya at Flying into First Grade is hosting a linky party to get us more acquainted... and the theme is Skittles!!!



Here is the code for the linky:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
RED
I absolutely love Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, and Vanilla... but I have a new ice cream downfall... fruit ice cream!  It's healthier and it works out way better for my lactose intolerance!  And of course... I found it on Pinterest!  Click the picture below to check it out!
ORANGE
This is a tough one... I have so many great memories from college!  My husband went to school up in Boston and even though we visit friends up there frequently, I miss being able to walk to everything... particularly in spring and summer!
YELLOW
This is a tough one between the Yankees and the Giants... but I have to go Giants!  I love football season!... even if it is freezing when we go to the games!
 
GREEN
I have a secret downfall... McDonald's french fries!  I used to go through the drive through just to get a large fries... then they posted that the large fries are 500 calories and I couldn't physically finish a large anymore... nor can I go there as often!
PURPLE
Oh my gosh... tell anything about myself!  That's a tough one!  Years ago my grandma taught me how to crochet and knit, and I'm determined to get back into it!  I've been pinning a lot of things I want to try and I'm going to go through my Grandma's needlecraft books as well... now I just need to find some time to make things!


If you haven't linked up yet, be sure to stop by Latoya's blog to link up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)