Editable Spelling Practice Book!

Yikes!  This cold has taken its toll on me this week... I even missed my Wednesday linky party!  I thought I had scheduled the post but I managed to leave it as a draft so it didn't post!

Anyway, a few months ago I made this cute spelling practice book for my class, and it has made a world of difference for my students.  One of my parents even said, "Thank you for sending the book home.  He never wanted to practice his spelling words since they weren't printed on a sheet that said 'homework' and now he has no excuse!"  My kids love bringing in their book each Friday, and I love how well they're doing on their tests.


I still do lesson plans in class for spelling, but this book has made a major difference in getting them to practice at home!














This editable book allows you to input your own list of 5 or 10 spelling words. It has special instructions to encourage your students to practice writing their words at home every single night! Just type in the date of the spelling test and change the words on the book. Copy the book two sided and fold it in half like a book. The book itself is only one page from and back!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)