Go on a Leprechaun Hunt! (A Freebie!)

Growing up, I wasn't a big fan of St. Patrick's Day... but last year, I fell in love with it!  I had my students make traps so that we could catch a leprechaun and then a leprechaun visited, leaving our classroom a mess!  The leprechaun even left us clues, sending us on a wild goose chase around the building... only to find out that the gold was in our classroom the whole time.  It was AMAZING!

As one of my first items on TPT, I shared those clues as a freebie, but looking at them now, they are not so cute!  So of course, I had to fix them up!  Look at how cute they are now!    Click any of the pictures to download them for free!




I also made a cute St. Patrick's Day handwriting book, which is only $2.  Be sure to check that out as well!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)