Saturday

If you read my last blog (Underrated and Amazeballs), you'll know that my plans to go away with friends for the weekend was thwarted by a sick dog, so I decided to have a movie marathon to cheer myself up. I didn't end up getting to all the movies (or really, most of them) but I did end up having a really good Saturday. Here's how it went:

I spent the day with Elroy, the aforementioned sick dog, who is doing great and looking adorable. 
Then I kicked off the day with this movie, Detention, which I love lots. I also learned that Josh Hutcherson was born after Nevermind came out, and I've never felt so old my entire life.

I didn't feel like watching another movie, so I decided to re-read the first volume of The Sandman. It's been years since I read them, and I'm not sure I even completed the whole series (they were my step-dad's, so I just read what he had). It's as good as I remember it being, plus the Scarecrow cameo was fun.
 My hair kept falling in my face because my bangs are getting too long, so I put on this fancy headband.


By then, I was getting hungry, so I put on some Black Lab -

 - and I made myself some very tasty lo mein with asparagus for supper.
When I finished eating, I took my trusty Red Bull and went down to my office.

 I worked on a new book, which I've been crazy excited about for awhile now.
While I worked, I listened to my awesome book soundtrack, which includes my new favorite song - Fall Out Boy's "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark."
I ended the day by finally starting J. L. Bryan's Songs of Magic series.
And I did it all while wearing my new Archer shirt.
ISIS: International Secret Intelligence Service
So yeah, I'd say it turned out be a pretty fantastic Saturday.



P. S. I'm having starting a giveaway on Wednesday, so watch out for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)