Something Happier

So after yesterday's blog, I thought now I should be post about something happier. And what's a better way to start off 2013 than with good news about my books?

For the month of January, Wake (the first book in the Watersong series) is only $2.99 for the Kindle, the Nook, iBooks, Kobo, and Sony eReader . So if you haven't checked out Wake yet, now is the perfect time do it. Plus, the second book, Lullaby is already out now, and the third book Tidal is coming out in a few months.

To get Wake for $2:99:
Click here for the Kindle
Click here for the Nook
Click here for iBooks
Click here for Kobo
Click here for Sony eReader

And for those of you who have finished Lullaby and are chomping at the bit for Tidal, I highly recommend you check out the short story Forgotten Lyrics. I originally intended it to come out between Lullaby and Tidal, and it really sheds the light on some important information coming up in Tidal.

That's basically my big news right now. I do plan on posting more this month and getting back on track with blogging and life, the universe, and everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)