How to Convert a Video to Another File Type!

I know, I know... it's not Tuesday yet I'm doing a technology tutorial!  And I know... at a glance, this tutorial doesn't seem very "teachery..." but I promise you it is!  Converting videos to another file type is perfect for adding that YouTube video to your class iPad / iTouch (even if there's no internet!) and sometimes we need to do this to help us embed videos in Smart Notebook.  Since it looks like embedding videos will win the technology poll this week, I think this is the perfect time to add it!





 You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!
If you want... start converting any videos to FLV files so that you can embed them into Smart Notebook for tomorrow's tutorial! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)