Hurricane Sandy, Thinking Maps, and a Sale!

Being from NY, a lot of my students were exposed to the damage of Hurricane Sandy.  Many lost power, and some had family in the hard-hit areas.  I needed a way to explain the storm to my class and to help them cope with what happened.  I put together this Prezi for them, and I know the storm is passed, but it's a great way to explain to your class what others are still going through.

Click this picture to see the free presentation!

The presentation incorporates a lot of thinking maps, which are fancy graphic organizers that I am absolutely loving right now!  If you use this program, you know how amazing it is!  I put together a set of visuals and worksheets for the thinking maps which you can check out at TPT by clicking the picture below!



That product will be included in the upcoming Cyber Monday and Tuesday TPT sale... check out what other items will be discounted from my store (all of them!) by clicking the picture below!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)