Using Technology to Improve Instruction! (Free Presentiation!!!)

I have to say... I am the type of person who likes to work days, weeks, or even months in advance.  I never procrastinate at all. Period.  End of story. Well... I take that back.  I only ever procrastinate when it's time for report cards!  Does anyone else have this problem? 

Since it's report card weekend I'm obviously getting distracted!  But... my loss is your gain!  I came across a super fun presentation from a PD I did over the summer!  And obviously it's about technology!!!  Click the picture below to check it out!


The presentation is separated into two sections...
  1. "Collect" - where you can collect free resources and ideas
  2. "Create" - where you can create your own resources for the classroom.
As for the create sections, I've actually done tutorials on two of the five websites listed, and you can check those out by clicking the pictures below!



Enjoy your weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)