Managing Your Computer's Headphones!

For some reason it drives me crazy how sloppy all the cords around the computers are... and the headphones are always the worst.  They get tangled, they fall down and somehow they get bent and crooked!  For a while, I had my students put their headphones over the computer, but that just made the computer screen get greasy and sweaty, so that habit didn't last too long!

Well... I finally had an epiphany: jumbo command hooks!


I bought the large command hooks off Amazon - a 3 pack for less than $7... not too bad!  They've held up for about a week now and I love them!  You can click the picture below to see which hooks I bought for my classroom... they seem to be the perfect size for our jumbo headphones!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)