Help Your Students Remember Everything!

Do your students ever forget that there's a spelling test tomorrow, or do they forget to bring in their homework?  For some reason... mine always seems to forget that they need to bring their snack from home!  Well... I've been thinking about doing this for a while but I finally did it... I came up with a set of "reminder" bracelets to help them remember all the important things they need to do at night!





You can grab the spelling test labels for free below!  Click the pictures below to load higher quality versions of the pictures, then save and print them!




I originally got the idea of using bracelets from KindergartenWorks.  I absolutely love the set of freebie behavior bracelets that Leslie offers... and I knew my kids would love them!  As the school year started and my class was forgetting simple things (like reading every night), I just knew that adapting her idea would be the perfect solution!

Be sure to check out her freebie and and follow her blog while you're there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)