Apple Syllables!

Happy Labor Day!  What did you all do to celebrate the Monday off?  I ended up spending my whole day making curtains for my giant 20' window (yes, that's 20 FEET!)  I had so many problems with the sewing machine and will definitely be writing a post up about it at some point this week!  There are truly so many things to blog about and there is so little time!


In the meantime, I've been working on a cute little game to use in my class to work on syllables in the fall!  I wanted something that I could use whole group or at centers... so I came up with one set of cards and two sets of directions!  I can't wait for the school year to start up (my kiddos start in one week) so I can get to playing this game!  We'll be addressing one of the common core standards (K.RF.2b) the first week of school!

Click the picture to get it at TPT!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)