Sight Word Cootie Catchers!

I am absolutely in love with these new cootie catches that I made!  I've been meaning to make this for a while, and I finally knocked it off my to do list!  Click the picture below to grab all of the Dolch Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade words!  This document has 71 pages and is available in black and white!

This set addresses the common core standards CCS:K.RF.3c, CCS:K.RF.3d, CCS:1.RF.3g, CCS:2.RF.3F, and CCS:3.RF.3d!  Click the picture below to download it at TPT!




Also, as a request from Erin I'm adding the frame for your own use!  You're more than welcome to use this frame for personal use or in your TPT paid/free items, just be sure to give credit to me for creating it!  Enjoy!


To save the file, just click the image to get to the higher quality picture, then right click (or Mac: Ctrl + Click) to save the image onto your computer! 


Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)