How to Browse YouTube Safely in the Classroom!

It's Tuesday again, and we are finally getting around to the long awaited tutorial... how to browse YouTube Safely in the Classroom!


This has been a close contender in the poll for weeks, but this week it finally beat out the other options!


Now... I have to tell you when I first stumbled across this website, I had a "duh" moment!  I wonder if you'll have the same experience when you see the title of the website:



The website does have a disclaimer that it filters videos as much as it can, but that it might not catch 100% of them.  That being said, I've never had any issues while browsing it!  The site is pretty self-explanatory, but I typed out a quick tutorial for you anyway!




You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!
 
For those of you interested in saving the videos from YouTube onto your computer, check out my previous tutorial, How to Download Videos From YouTube:
 
Now, for a bit of news... For those of you who happen to follow me primarily because of my technology tips, stay tuned on Thursday for a new technology feature, "Technology Tip Thursday."  I'll be posting a lot of quick tips here that don't require a full tutorial!
As for next week's poll, I'm going to add "How to Make Portrait Slides in PowerPoint."  Be sure to vote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)