Get Your Kids To Write Their Name on Their Work!

I'm starting to go through my plans for the beginning of the year and I found a bunch of things that I want to add to my blog... and many of them I'll be adding as freebies!  Soo... here's the first freebie! 

Years ago I learned the first verse of this song from a preschool teacher at my previous job.  So, my first year teaching Kindergarten, I obviously used it a LOT with my kiddos. 

I was absolutely amazed when my students added new verses to the song!  That's right... my students wrote the second and third verses of this song!  I absolutely love how creative they were and I use all three verses with my students nowadays! 

I added this file to TPT as a PowerPoint file so you can insert your own name into it, and I even embedded the font into the document so it should load up on your computer perfectly.  I haven't actually done the embedding before so I hope it works!

Click the picture below to download the song!


How do you get your kiddos to remember to write their names on their paper?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)