How to Make a Collage of Words in Any Shape!

You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you that at 2:00 this afternoon, this post was almost completely written!  Then... I got sidetracked for eight hours (doing something fun and exciting for a friend... a surprise)!  Now, here we are again, posting the Technology Tuesday post so close to the stroke of midnight that it's almost a Technology Wednesday post!

Regardless, I am SO excited by being able to blog about How to Make a Collage of Words in Any Shape!  So many people know about Wordle which lets you make awesome "word clouds," but today we're going to play around with a fun website called Tagxedo, which in my opinion, is like Wordle on steroids!

 

This option swept the technology poll, leaving us with yet another landslide!


Now, onto the tutorial!  Head over to Tagxedo to play along!

 








 

 You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

I'm having such a hard time figuring out what to add to the poll!  For now, I'm going to add one of my ideas, but after I pick a winner for Part 2 of my 500 follower giveaway, I'm going to start using some of those ideas in my poll!

In the meantime, I think I'll add a Blogger tutorial, how to add a "Pin It!" button to your blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)