How To Laminate an Envelope!

Are you addicted to laminating?  (Aren't we all!?)  Have you ever wondered "How could I laminate an envelope?"  If so, this is the post for you!  The Technology Tuesday winner this week was "How to Laminate an Envelope!"

 

This poll was pretty exciting... it had a record 147 votes, and almost half of those votes (46%) were for how to laminate an envelope!  Thank you to everyone who stopped by and voted, I really appreciated it!  And that you also for your comments on my previous post, How to Print On Sentence Strips.  I really enjoy all of your sweet comments!


I have to say, I made a silly mistake today!  When I laminated the envelope, I took a picture of it going into the laminator for the tutorial.  But of course, I must have forgotten to save the picture because it's nowhere on my phone!  Even being a "techie," I still make stupid mistakes occasionally!

Without further delay, here it is!


You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

I hope you can find some use for these laminated envelopes!  I cut up all of my sentence strips into individual words and store them in envelopes.  On the envelope, I print the title of whatever poem/game is inside (e.g.: Who Stole the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?), along with a picture of the game.  So of course... printing on envelopes is what I'll be adding to the poll for next week!


If you liked this tutorial (or any of my other tutorials), I'd really appreciate it if you could head over to the 2012 Fascination Awards and vote for me for Technology Teacher!  Here's how to do it:
  • Just go to the website by clicking the link above
  • My blog is second in the list... just click the +1 button to G+1 me!

It's that easy... and I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)