Event Planning

Thanks to everybody for their responses so far about the "blog event" I'm planning for this summer. I'm still working out the details of everything, but I really appreciate all the feedback.

(If you're unfamiliar with what I am speaking about, check out my last blog: Calling All Bookbloggers & Readers.)

I'm trying to come up with a catchy title for the "event." I'll probably come up with like 80 really bad ones and whine to Eric about it, then he'll come up with one really awesome one. (Fun fact: Eric came up with the names for 3 of the Watersong books, as well as the name of our band, Fraggin Aardvarks. Well, kinda. Jim Henson actually came up with the name, but Eric was one the that decided we should use it.)

Anyway, I'm thinking that the "event" will officially run from July 23rd until August 17th. That means I'll have 20 full days of fun event stuff (I'm keeping weekends open).

But that's just for myself. I'm excited about visiting other blogs and doing interviews and guest blogs and giveaways elsewhere too. (I'm in the process of gathering swag, so I'll let you know what I have to giveaway when I'm able to gather things.)

I've been getting many requests for interviews. And while I want to be able to do them all, I don't know if I'll be able to. I don't want to over extend myself or have twenty interviews going up on the same day, because that won't benefit you or me or blog readers, and that's no fun.

With that said, if you have something going on at your blog at all this summer and would like me to participate, please ask (I prefer emails at hockingbooks@hotmail.com but you can also comment here). But if I do say no to a request, please know that I'm truly sorry. I want to do as many things as I can, but I can't do everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)