Easy Way to Make a "Grab My Blog Button" Code

Sarah over at Miss A's Kindergarten asked me if I had a blog button code and I actually didn't!  I played around with HTML to make my own, but I was messing up somewhere along the line.  Then, I found this awesome website:


It does all of the HTML work for you... and you can even pick custom colors for your code box and text!  All you have to do is copy and paste the completed code to your blog!  Check mine out in the sidebar to see how it looks!

Thanks to Sarah for inspiring me to do this! Everyone, please stop by her blog to show her some love... she also has Technology Tutorials (with videos!) so I know you'll love her!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)