Addition/Subtraction Key Word Posters & June Problem of the Day

In class lately, we've been working on the key words that tell us to add or subtract when we hear a word problem.  I made some cute posters for these and figured I'd share them in both color and black/white.  Each pair of posters is $1... and obviously much higher quality than the preview image below!  Click each of the pictures to check them out!




On another note, how is it June already?  I know I'm a bit late on this one... but here is the Problem of the Day for June/July! If you want to read about the routine, head on over here.  Otherwise, the routine and everything you need to start it is included in the free TPT item!  Click either picture to download!






Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy the new items!  I'm linking up with Manic Monday again... be sure to head there for other great free items!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)