-un Word Family (a new Prezi!)

Hey everyone!  Here we are again with another new Prezi... the -un word family!  If you haven't checked out Prezi yet, you have to!  It's perfect for use on the smartboard, computers, or iPads!  This one I am particularly proud of one thing... the animation I made for the word bun!  My lovely neighbor was nice enough to teach me the basics of Adobe Flash and I finally did something really cool with it!

Click the picture below to check out the new Prezi (and my animation for bun! hehe!)


If you like this Prezi, be sure to check out all of my other Prezis by clicking the picture below!  Also, be sure to head over to TPT... I have PDF files loaded there (for free, of course!) which direct you to the website for Prezi (so you can easily organize it in your files!)  The file for the -un Prezi is here!


On a total side note, I just figured out how to make my own borders... so expect to see a set of borders soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)