My Most Memorable Moment!

There are so many fabulous linky parties out there right now!  I just came across this one:


What a fabulous idea! 

There are millions of moments I could choose from, but I'm going to stick with one that is near and dear to my heart, and one that I actually have on video tape!  I obviously can't post it, but it is ten times more amazing to hear the boy's voice while he said it!

At centers, playing my sight words Uno game, one of the students who was sitting at my center group just looked up at me and said:

Student: Are you good at everything?!
Me: What!?
Student: I asked, are you good at everything?!

~~~I obviously grabbed my camera and started recording at this point!~~~
Me: What did you just ask me?
Student: You're good at everything!
Me:  Thanks!  But what did you just ask me?
Student: Are you a superhero or something?  Yeah, you must be a Superhero! Supergirl!

Gotta love it!  I still look back at it and laugh to this day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)