Sight Words Game for Dolch Pre-Primer Words

In case you haven't done so yet, be sure to download my free Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Uno game!  It's one of my students' favorite games to play!






The game has a full color version, and a version that uses less color ink!  Click any of the pictures above to take you to my TPT store to download it!

The cards for the other Dolch words are also available, for $2 each.  Check them out here.

I also just updated my writing set, below... click the picture to check it out!



This post is linked up with Mrs. H's Resource Room and Manic Monday!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


If you're coming here from Classroom Freebies, welcome!  Find my other freebies here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)