Making Sentence Structure Easy for Kindergarten Students!

Hey everyone!  As promised, I've added some really exciting updates to my "Writing a Winning Sentence" anchor chart!  I am so excited about all of these additions!  There is now:
  • a coordinating writing goals chart, where you can post your students' names next to their individual goals (Pinterest inspired)
  • a self-check skills card, to help students check that they've addressed each skill
  • two writing conferences charts - for if you have one teacher or two teachers in your classroom
  • a SECOND writing anchor chart and set that is better suited for 1st grade and 2nd grade
  • a THIRD writing anchor chart and set that is suitable for 3rd and 4th
All of this is only $2 in my TPT store!  Click the picture to head over there and purchase it!


I started using this set with my kids and they just love it!   And for all of you blog hoppers, I'm offering part of this set for free!  Check it out below...



I printed out copies of this page for each of my students.  During writing time, I put these at each of their seats so that they can check their work.  The constant visual helps remind them of the skills they need to include.  Click the picture below to download the freebie! 


Note: This preview is hosted on Google Docs.  Once you open the file, click File > Download to save onto your computer!


This post is linked up with Manic Monday!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)