The Lost Art of Blogging

I used to write blogs all the time, and they used to be so much fun. I was reading through old blogs tonight, and its just weird to see the way things have changed. I don't know why my blogs less frequent & less fun, but they definitely have.

Even in reading my newer blocs, I feel like something is missing. They're much less random & rambling. They're more quick to the point, and I daresay a big cagey.

I can't complete account for the change except that I know I know I don't like blotting as much as I used to. I feel more defensively. Every time I blog or tweet or speak, its an opportunity for people to point out my faults in someway. Its crazy how much people on the interwebs love to tell each other they're wrong.

I digress. I just want to get back to blogging more and talking about all the irrelevant things that interest me.

So I am going to make a concerted effort to do just that. I will be blogging more and my blogs will be filled with more nonsense and fun. So cheers to that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)