St. Patrick's Day Recap & My First Award!

Yesterday's St. Patrick's Day festivities were AMAZING!  The look on the kids faces was absolutely priceless!  They walked inside to find the classroom a complete mess!


They wanted to clean up the room before they even unpacked!  They had the mess cleaned up in two minutes flat.  It was awesome!



While they were cleaning one of them noticed green glitter all over/around their traps.  And of course, all of their traps were triggered.  They immediately reset all of the traps to try to catch the sneaky leprechaun!


Then, they saw their first clue.  They had a blast following the clues all around the building (you can get the clues I made for free in my previous post here).  When the last clue said the pot of gold was on my chair they all said "How didn't you notice that there was a pot of gold on your chair all morning? Were you sitting on it?"  Amazing!

When they got back to the classroom, there was a rainbow on our ceiling and a pot of gold on my chair!  How exciting is that!?


I have never seen my kids so excited about something!  It was awesome!


And after the excitement of my day, I had even more excitement at night: I got my first blog award!

A big thanks to Mrs. Cook at First Grade Smart Cookies for the Lovely Blog Award!


The rules for this award are:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

So now it's time to pay it forward!  My 15 favorite blogs (which is so difficult because there are so many great ones!) are:
Kindergarten Korner
Wild About Teaching
Growing Kinders
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives
Of Primary Importance
Heather's Heart
Doodle Bugs Teaching
I Heart Teaching
Ms. Preppy
Fabulously First!
Fun 2B in First
Kindergarten Works
The Resource(ful) Room
What the Teacher Wants
Can Do Kinders

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)