It's supposed to storm today, which greatly excites me. I have been craving a storm for weeks. Not anything too major, because I don't want people or property to get hurt, but I do like thunder and rain and all that.

Anyway, I got the edits back on Lullaby, the second book in the Watersong series, from editor Rose, and I'm pretty excited to dive into them. I love doing edits. I don't know why. Maybe I'm a freak that way. Plus, I want to get started on Tidal, the third book in the series, and I didn't want to do that until I started the edits.

It's only a month until Ascend, the final book in the Trylle Trilogy, comes out. I'm really excited about it. So many more people have discovered the Trylle books since they've hit stores, and I'm really, really anxious to see what you all think about the last book.

The book blogger at Paranormal Indulgence declared Loki her Book Boyfriend for March, and wrote this great blog about him and the Trylle books. You should check it out, but be warned, there are a few spoilers from Torn if you haven't read it yet.

Also, I re-made the soundtracks for Switched, Torn, and Ascend because I like to make soundtracks for things. I actually make the soundtracks while I'm writing, because that's the music I listen to as I write, but then I edit them down when I put them together. My current favorite playlist is the one for Wake.

Oh, I also made this little page, because I've been getting a LOT of questions about the movie adaptations of the Trylle books lately.  So if you want to know what the deal with the movie is, check out the page: here. I promise to update the page if/when new information comes in

This blog isn't very exciting. But I promise to write something more exciting tomorrow. I'm not sure what. But I assure you that tomorrow will be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)