Book Birthday!

Today was the day that Switched came out in bookstores. Here are some pictures of Switched in bookstores:

That's J. L Bryan's son John.

David Dalglish bought a girlie book.

Her husband made her the fancy shirt.

Those are my cousin's kids, Leyton and Miley, standing in front of my book.

That's my BFF Pete with my book at Walmart, You may recognize her as the original cover model for the first edition of Switched. So it's all come full circle.
I also did a book signing in New Jersey at Barnes & Noble. Thanks to everybody who turned out! It was a fun time.

That's what I look like when I sign my name at the Princeton, NJ Barnes & Noble.

Now I'm in the hotel room with Eric, eating sushi and watching What's Your Number? starring Anna Faris and Chris Evans even though Eric doesn't really like Chris Evans but I do, ever since I saw Not Another Teen Movie. (Also, did you see Chris Evans in Captain America? Him as a little guy, that was CGI, but when he was buff, he was really that friggin buff. That was crazy, right?)

So that was what my book looks like in stores. If you haven't picked up a copy yet, you should. And if you have, thank you! And if you've read the short story, you should tell me what you think about it!

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll post more interesting things. But right now, I'm sleepy, and Chris Evans is half naked on the TV, so think I'm heading off. But thanks for making it a great book birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)