Yay! More Things!!!

Okay, first of all I have some pretty awesome news.

On January 5th, I get the pleasure of being on Anderson Cooper's new daytime talk show, Anderson. For those of you who don't know who Anderson Cooper is, you're silly people, because Anderson is awesome. He's perhaps most known for his CNN show Anderson 360 and his hard hitting reporting, including that time he got punched in Libya.

But he's perhaps the most fun when he's hosting New Year's Eve with Kathy Griffin or that time he co-hosted Regis & Kelly and he couldn't figure out what the deal was with the reality television program Living Lohan.

I've actually decided to post the video of Anderson talking about the Lohans because I think it's the funniest thing ever, even though I've obviously gone off topic now.



Okay. So back on topic. I'm going to be on Anderson, and I'm tickled pink about it. (You heard me. Tickled. Pink.) But I'm not telling you this just to share how excited I am about it or as a reminder to set up your DVRs to tape Anderson if you haven't already.

It's because the good folks at Anderson would like it if any of you in the New York area would like to be on the show to ask me questions or talk about me or something. Here's actually what the producers suggested I post, so I'm going to do it:



Amanda will be appearing on Anderson Cooper's daytime TV show this January. If you're a fan with questions for her or you've been inspired by her story, please go to this link. Thanks!
Be On The Show - Request Form | AndersonCooper.com
www.andersoncooper.com

So you should do that. But only if you want to.

Also, I know some people outside of the United States had issues watching the US Trylle Trilogy book trailer when I posted it yesterday. Well, it's up on the YouTube now, so it should make it easier to see. I'm posting it right now. If you love it, tweet it, post it, share it with your friends and even your enemies!

Here it is again, in case you missed it. The US book trailer for the Trylle Trailer:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)