We need a little Christmas...

I made Joy Behar's lasagna (the best lasagna recipe ever, as long as you skip the onions), the Muppet Family Christmas DVD is playing, and the fire is roaring, so I'll make this blog brief (or at least try to).

It's only 26 days until Switched comes out, and there's a lot of things going on. I'm doing a lot of interviews (with pieces coming out soon). My publishers are working on a super fancy website as well as book trailers that sound completely awesome.

Come January, I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling to the promote the books. That includes a couple of book signings. The only date I know of for sure right now is Tuesday, January 10th at 7 PM at the Barnes & Noble in the old Chateau Theater in downtown Rochester, MN (also known as THE coolest B&N location ever).

I'll also be going to England in January. I can't remember for sure what day I'm getting there, but I think it's the third week. I don't know what they have lined up for me to do yet, but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I do.

So yep. There's a lot of stuff coming up soon. Sorry it all seems so vague, but I don't want to pass along information unless it's concrete.

I went sledding today, and that was fun. But now I'm cold, and I should go eat some lasagna and drink some hot chocolate. And watch the Muppets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)