Trailers Galore!

I've got not one but TWO awesome book trailers for Switched to share with you.

The first is the US trailer from St. Martin's. Right, it's MTV.com's Hollywood Crush is posting exclusively, and they also had a nice little write up about me and the books, if you want to check that: here.

Remember the stills I should you the other day? Yeah, they're from this trailer. So if you want to see them in action, check it out.


It's awesome, right? It's actually so bad ass that I feel the need to remind you all once again that this is a trailer for the book. The movie's pretty far off from the trailer stage.

Anyway, onto the next awesome trailer. This one is from St. Martin's sister company Pan Macmillon. They're publishing the Trylle Trilogy in places like the UK, South Africa, Asia, India, and Australia. I'm think they made this trailer for the UK, but anybody can watch it anywhere because its awesome.

Also, before you watch it - check out the girl playing Wendy. Does she look familiar to you? She might, because that's Natalia Tena who played Tonks in the Harry Potter movies, and she also starred in About a Boy, which happens to be one of my favorite movies ever.

So, here's the the UK trailer:



The thing I love about the trailers is that they're two different takes on Switched, but I still feel like they're both faithful to the book. The UK one appeals more to the fantasy part of it, and it reminds me of the hit film Legend, which I think is pretty cool.


The US trailer is more dramatic and actually encompasses the whole series. There will be shorter 15 second spots for each book individually that will be coming out in the future. I've seen the one for Switched already, and it's pretty sweet.

Anyway, I think the trailers are unbelievably awesome. I hope you dig them too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)