Changelings

I made a tab at the top of the page for events called Events, because I'm clever like that. I thought that would be a good way for people to check out what I have coming up, like book signings and release dates.

Also, I wanted to thank everybody for checking out the Trylle Book Trailer yesterday. It's already had over 130,000 views, so thanks for spreading the word!

As some of you may know, the Trylle books are about changelings. But not everybody knows what changelings are. Tor posted this really great write up on changelings and what they are and how that relates to Switched and the rest of the Trylle trilogy. So you should check that out: here.

I probably won't be checking the interweb much over the next few days, since I'm hosting not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Christmas gatherings at my home over the next three days. Yeah. I'm like Vince Vaughn and Reece Witherspoon. Only I don't hate Christmas or my family.

So I'm deciding to leave you all with a list of my favorite Christmas songs. Why, you ask? I don't know. I like songs, and I like sharing.

1. "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home" - Death Cab for Cutie


2. "Last Christmas" - Jimmy Eat World


3. "Deck the Halls" - Idiot Pilot


4. "Happy Xmas" - John Lennon


5. "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" - Fall Out Boy


6. "Ice Dance" - Danny Elfman


7. "Maybe Next Year" - Meiko


8. "Feed the World" - Band Aid


9. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" - Local H


10. "Thank God Its Christmas" - Queen


Happy Holidays!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)