UPDATED: Virtue is on the Way!

I published Virtue to Amazon and Barnes & Noble a few hours ago. I also uploaded the paperback version, but that won't be proofed and ready for like a week or so. Amazon and Barnes & Noble should be for sale sometime within the next 24-48 hours.


UPDATED: Virtue is already for sale at Amazon! 



Eric and I will be doing the vlog that answers your questions tomorrow (Saturday) and uploading it sometime that day.






Virtue
A Fairy Tale

In a world filled with magic, love might be the final answer in the eternal battle between good and evil. When Lux is tasked with retrieving the virtuous Lily for his master, his entire world is put in jeopardy. Lux must battle goblins, demon dogs, and sea dragons to rescue the one he loves, and that's only the beginning of what he must face... 

Virtue is a fairy tale for young adults with action, suspense, and romance. It contains mild language and some suggestive dialogue. Recommended ages 14 and up.

Click here to read an excerpt
Click here to listen to the soundtrack


In the meantime, I thought I would leave you with some fun facts about Virtue:


-I created the characters of Beeze and Cifer for the fantabulous actor Doug Jones to play in the movie version (because there will be a movie version)
-Virtue is a stand-alone novel. There will be no sequels.
-It's Eric's favorite book of mine and he won't stop talking about how awesome it is
-While researching things for the book, I'm pretty sure I accidentally summoned a demon that lived in our old house (see: My Roommate, Buer)
-There's a unicorn in it. Because I love unicorns.
-I listened to "Sandalwood" by Lisa Loeb a lot when I started writing it. But I think the song "Cosmic Love" by Florence + the Machine fits best. 
-I just now asked Eric what are some other fun facts I can say about Virtue, and Eric said, "Every character was based on Eric." So... that's not true.

But at any rate, Virtue is a lot of fun, and if you enjoyed Switched and Hollowland, you'll probably like it. And I hope you check it out. I'll be sure to post whenever it officially goes up for sale, but like I said earlier, it should be within the next day or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)