life isn't the same without Christian Bale

Sigh....

This is a picture of my office from at my old house:



This is a close up the fantastic Christian Bale poster that my mom got me (from France, oddly enough):



In the process of moving, it was torn. I left it behind. I can only assume it is in the garbage somewhere. So now I don't have Christian Bale staring at me, looking vaguely disapproving.

I wanted the poster as a motivational tool, and it really did work. In my mind, Christian Bale is like the human incarnation of perfection. People always take that to mean that I find him really attractive, when I don't, and I am in fact slightly terrified of him. But fear is a very good motivation.

It's just anything he wants to do it, he does it, even if it seems impossible. Anything less than perfect isn't good enough. But he always manages to achieve it, which is what I find so stunning about him. It's like he's invincible.

Anyway - the moral is, when I think, "I don't want to write this chapter right now. I'd rather be watching Archer or reruns of Income Property on HGTV." Then I would look up and see Christian Bale, and I'd be all, "He wouldn't go watch Archer. He'd write like 15 chapters tonight, while doing push ups, and learning Japanese." And then I sigh and go back to work, because that's what Christian Bale would do.

So I need a new poster. I've looked at other Christian Bale posters and they're not good enough. I can mostly find Batman ones, which oddly enough, drives me nuts.

Here's a random blog from last year where I end up talking about how Christian Bale is better than our government, for no apparent reason. I'm sharing it with you, because I like it, and I like to share things. So you can read that: here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)