Insert Witty Blog Title Here

Some fun stuff:

I got a message from Paul Durham the band Black Lab today. I use their hit song "This Night" in the book trailer for Letters to Elise, and he likes it. But he also wanted me to let people know about their big radio launch for their new album Two Strangers (which I bought months ago, because it's awesome, and you should buy it too).

So, you can get "This Night":  here  and learn more about the band here: http://blacklabworld.com And you really should. I've mentioned them before on my blog because they really are an excellent band. Check out the song "Ten Million Years" if you haven't yet.


And here's the trailer for the video, with "This Night" on it: 




Also in fun news:


I took a fan made quiz for Hollowland on Goodreads, and I totally got one wrong. Some of the questions were hard. If you want to see if you can beat my score, check it out: here.


On a related note, hopefully within the week, I'll have a blog announcing release dates for a bunch of books, including Hollowmen (the sequel to Hollowland) and Swear (the final book in the MBA series).


And this song is my current obsession (at least for today).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)