Figaro & Delaney

As you may have heard (or most likely, as you have not heard), my fish - Bruce & Wayne - died. I'm not entirely sure why they died, but Bruce had gotten black marks on his fins, so I think it may have been some kind of ick or fungus or something like that.

But I will not be detered on my quest to have pets that are fish that don't die. So I went out and got all new stuff - new rocks, new tank, the works. My other tank was a hand-me-down from my mom, and I'm not sure if there was some kind of bacteria in there. To be safe, I thought I should start from scratch.

I also got lots of fish medicine, so if the fish do get sick, I'm on top of it. And I got a goldfish owner's manual. I set up the tank the yesterday, because it told me I should let the tank sit for 24-hours before adding fish.

Today I got my new fish. One is a calico goldfish, and the other is a fantail goldfish. They are pretty, and they will live forever.

Here is a short film I made about them:



Also, I made a trailer for Virtue the other day. If you haven't seen it, here it is: watch.

And I want to thank Daniel Arenson for his guest post last week and everybody for chiming in. Dragons are fun. Especially Falcor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)