Blah-dee-dah

My previous excitement over the internet was short-lived, as my internet was out pretty much the entire weekend. I'm starting to think that Charter must have some kind of vendetta against me. But it's working now, and that's what counts.

I've been listening to a lot of Peter Bjorn & John's "Gimme Some," Florence + the Machine "Lungs," and the Beatles "White Album." Not sure that that has a ton of relevance, but I like to share what I'm listening to.

Not getting a ton of writing done yet. It's hard getting comfortable in the new house. I want to write but the space all feels wrong and incomplete. Plus, I'm not sleeping very well. I just toss and turn a lot.

I had this bizarre dream that I cut up my favorite bra because I couldn't figure out how to take it off. And then I was really sad in the dream, because the bra was ruined, and I tried to put it back together with staples and duct tape.

Nearly every day since we've moved has been chilly and rainy, and it's depressing. I'm really happy that I didn't run away to Seattle like I had planned when I was eighteen. I don't think I would've liked it very much.

So I don't have a lot to say today. I will have stuff to say soon. And it will be good stuff.

But now I'm going to escape and try to get some writing done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)